May 17, 2014

Eeeeeeeeek-cited


Hi.
I have basically so much good news (of myself to myself) lol. But since I need to EHM 'study', I'm just going to make this quick and short.

Um finals is in a week. I haven't prepared for anything yet plusssss I kinda suck at everything and plusssssss my usual private tutor is not talking to me (that really sucks, like sooooooo much) and I don't think I could get everything done in time so I started studying early. Um but the very very good news is that after hours and days of persuading my dad *drum rolls pleaseeeee* FINALLYYYYY I'm going to Brastagi. After finals. With my friends (anakeksisbaikhati ftw yay). For a three-day-two-night trip. YAYAYAYAYAYAYAYERS! I'm already soooo excited. Imagine the car ride, the selfies in the car ride, the barbeque, the roller coastersssss!! Too bad Aboeng (re: Lydia) is not coming with us. :( But she's going to Shanghai (and I want to go there toooo but my mom said no ugh). So I guess that's all. Hehehe. Okay then. I'm going to 'study'. Bye.
x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading my blog. And pleaseee leave some comment on the box below. :D