Mar 5, 2014

The Fire's Here To Stay

Throwback to the time when Jess and I were always together and went to YC together. Gawd I miss everything. 

After craft-class with her

25/11/11 :)

9/12/11




hehe 8/3/12

5/3/12
Dear E,
Happy birthday! You are now 17! I wish you the very best for everything in the future. I know we haven't been talking for so long. And I know I was such a bitch back then. I'm so sorry if I have wronged you. I didn't mean to do that, you know. I wish you knew how sorry I was and until the moment I'm typing this, I still am. I hope that you had forgiven me for the horrible things I did to you and if you haven't, then I hope you will. I hope you're happy with your new life now! I still remember that time when I was just so afraid of 'the dog' and you, being you, laughed at me. lol I am just so lucky to have the chance to know you. I guess if I could turn back time, I'd be dumb not to go back to the time when all of those stuffs happened.

My current playlist. Check it out (:
You're my fault, my weakness. When did you turn so cold? No one shakes me like you do, my best mistake was you. Bebe Rexha Feat. Cash Cash - Take Me Home

Something always brings me back to you. It never takes too long. Sara Bareilles - Gravity

When it's all said and done, you can walk instead of run. Cause no matter what you'll never be alone. Lady Antebellum - Compass

Now everything I do is all for loving you, it's not something that we're used to. Calvin Harris Feat. Ayah Marar - Thinking About You

If you live another day in this happy little house, the fire's here to stay. Amanda Seyfried - Little House

I am fire, you're gasoline, come pour yourself all over me. We'll let this place go down in flames only one more time. Zedd Feat. Hayley Williams - Stay The Night

First time I saw you, I knew right away. Made up my mind, you would be mine someday. Timeflies - All The Way

When you give me that thunder, you make my summer rain. Sevyn Streeter Feat. Chris Brown - It Won't Stop

Cause all of me loves all of you. Love your curves and all your edges. All your perfect imperfections. John Legend - All Of Me

If you pull then I'll push too deep and I'll fall right back to you. Zedd Feat. The Foxes - Clarity

I should be over all the butterflies, but I'm into you. And baby even on our worst nights, I'm into you. Paramore - Still Into You

Till then, fella
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading my blog. And pleaseee leave some comment on the box below. :D