Mar 26, 2014

And she says I'm a hypocrite

Wise words to think about: if you love and enjoy it, don't even try to give a damn about what others might say about it. Once you even think about giving a damn, it's gonna crush you like a giant wrecking ball and you're gonna start torturing yourself. And in no time, you will start wondering if the ones who told you they loved you, have ever given a damn about you.

Cheers to more bitchy girls who read this. I hope you have a good life. :))


xx,

Bisous bitchus!

Ps. Just in case you read this (oh I'm pretty much sure you do although you might not understand like half of what I talk about here), please do swing by this blog as often as possible. It kinda increases the number of my pageviews. :)) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading my blog. And pleaseee leave some comment on the box below. :D