Jan 2, 2014

Hi. Again.




How silly I was to forget about the actual resolution.
So I guess, this is it

  • save up at least half of my salary. I really suck when it comes to money management.
  • decide which uni I'll be going to. I've never said this out loud but I'm really worried about my future. I just can't decide anything like what major I'm going to take and whatsoever things. The only thing that I can see is a black hole. So now you see how desperate I am.
  • buy more clothes. My wardrobe sucks.
  • and books too. If I have the time.
  • write down everything in a notebook. I have a lot of notebooks butttt I never have anything to write. 
  • I guess study hard should still be on the list.
  • stay fit and healthy. I know this is like the lamest resolution ever but I should really take care of myself.
  • don't eat too much of anything. Once I ate too much chocolate (on my birthday) and then I got sick 6 hours later.
  • try to at least update once in a month. I know I'm going to be very busy but I should really post something. This blog is literally already dead. 
  • And most importantly, be nice to everybody. I'll try. :p
That's it I guess for now. Corpus will open in 2 days and school's starting in 4 days. I guess I'd better make the most of tomorrow. Pft.

And yes, I almost forgot, happy birthday Janet!
xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading my blog. And pleaseee leave some comment on the box below. :D